- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Sticks
- Snyder’s of Hanover Minis
- Twinkie-like dessert cakes
- Large marshmallows, cut in half
- With a small knife, cut out a 1” diameter circle from the top of the dessert cake.
- Insert 2 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel sticks into the dessert cake to act as axles.
- Push 1 of the halved marshmallows onto each exposed tip of the Pretzel Stick “axles”.
- Insert a Peep into the cutout area of the dessert cake. Note: you may have to trim the Peep to fit.
- For the steering wheel, insert a Mini in the dessert cake against the belly area of the Peep.