- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbs. coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 Tbs. cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package of instant chocolate flavored pudding mix
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 24 mini phyllo cups
- ½ cup whipping cream whipped
- 1 cup crushed Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels
- In a large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, liqueur and water until well blended; add pudding mix and cocoa; beat until smooth.
- Chill 5 minutes; fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mocha cream into prepared phyllo cups; top with a dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle crushed pretzels over whipped cream. Serve immediately.