- Snyder’s of Hanover® Minis
- Chocolate hazelnut spread or peanut butter
- Coconut flakes, toasted
- Small round Easter candy (we used Mini Eggs)
- Cake Mate Writing Icing, yellow
- Cake Mate Writers, black
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper, parchment or a Silpat sheet; spread out a single layer of Snyder’s of Hanover® Minis.
- Spoon a mound of the hazelnut spread or peanut butter onto each Mini, filling all three holes; top with toasted coconut flakes; push three candies into the spread.
- With the Writer, make two black dots on each candy for the eyes; squeeze a small drop of yellow Writing Icing for the bottom beak; repeat for top beak.