- 2 cups Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels, broken
- Recipe for Snyder’s of Hanover® No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 cup of crumbed leftover cake
- Cake Mate Bakery Icing, blue
- Strawberry pie filling
Prepare the No Bake Cheesecake recipe, set aside. In a small bowl, toss together the cake crumbs and broken pretzels in an amount you’d prefer; add 2 tablespoons crumb/pretzel mixture to the push pop.
- Making 1” layers, pipe the blue icing over the crumb mixture; pipe the No Bake Cheesecake filling over the icing layer; top with pie filling; place in refrigerator or freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve, top each push pop with broken pretzels.