- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 box (4 oz.) pistachio instant pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Snyder’s of Hanover® Sweet & Salty Salted Caramel Pieces, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Line two large-size muffin tins with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir the flour and cake mix; add the pudding mix.
- Add the cake mixture to the beaten eggs; stir well; add the sour cream, water and vegetable oil - if using food coloring, add now – stir well; pour into prepared muffin tins.
- Sprinkle top of each muffin with some pistachios and Salted Caramel Pieces.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.