- Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Rods (1 per dragonfly)
- Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Sticks (12 per dragonfly)
- Chocolate candy melts, variety of colors
- Round candies for eyes
- Melt one color of candy melts, following package directions.
- Using the melted chocolate as “glue”, attach 3 Pretzel Sticks together; set aside to dry. Repeat 3 more times, making 4 wings.
- Once dried, adhere wings to the Pretzel Rod body, holding or propping up each wing until chocolate dries.
- Once wings are dried in place, melt the chocolate you have chosen as the body color. Slowly pour or brush on melted chocolate onto the body; gently push the candy eyes into place; let dry.
- Melt the chocolate for the wings; gently pour or brush melted chocolate onto wings; sprinkle with decors if desired.