- Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Rods
- Blue candy melts
- White candy sprinkles
- Marshmallows, for the body of Snowman
- Gum Drops, for hat
- Candy Spearmint leaf, for scarf
- Dip some Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Rods into melted blue candy melts.
- While the chocolate is still warm, roll them in white candy sprinkles and set aside.
- While waiting for the chocolate on the rods to cool and harden, slice some marshmallows, trimming half of the slices into smaller circles with scissors.
- Simply press the sticky side of the marshmallow slices on the rods and using food coloring painted on the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons.
- The hat is made with a small black gum drop and the scarf is made with two thin slices of a candy spearmint leaf.