- 1 (6 oz. – 8 oz.) package of pre-popped popcorn
- 2 cups Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Sticks, broken into pieces
- 1 ½ cups melted white chocolate
- Pastel colored M&M’s or other coated chocolate candy
- Easter decors
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl; toss in M&M’s and pretzel sticks.
- In a slow steady stream, pour melted chocolate into bowl of popcorn mixture while gently turning the mixture.
- Top with decors, gently toss the popcorn mixture. Repeat until you have incorporated the amount of decors you wish.