For Your Own Good
New Commercials coming soon!
Get Social with Snyder's of Hanover
Snyder’s of Hanover®/Crayola®
2013 Crayola Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 p.m. Central Time (CT) on July 15, 2013 and ends at 3:00 p.m. CT on January 31, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
1. To enter online, go to www.facebook.com/snydersofhanover and follow the instructions accessible by the Crayola tab to complete and submit an official online entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter by mail, hand print your name, complete street address, daytime and evening phone numbers, and age on a 3" x 5" card and mail your entry to: 2013 Snyder’s “Crayola Experience” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1876, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1876. No other methods of entry are acceptable. Mailed entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2014, and must be received by February 10, 2014, to be eligible. The Official Rules are available on the Snyder’s of Hanover® Facebook page, or to obtain a copy of the Official Rules by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents only may omit return postage) by January 20, 2014 to: 2013 Snyder’s “Crayola Experience” Sweepstakes Rules Request, P.O. Box 1876, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1876. Limit one request per envelope. All materials submitted become the property of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address/household address by any method throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from among all valid and eligible entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter online or the individual named in the mailed entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 12, 2014 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by mail and/or telephone at the address or phone number provided at the time of entry. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or prize component with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value.
4. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 Form within seven (7) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification.
5. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, and individual retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form in the amount of $2500 at the appropriate time.
6. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's name, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in any media, worldwide, without further compensation as permitted by law.
7. Prize (1): One (1) grand prize trip to the new Crayola Experience in Easton, Pennsylvania will be awarded to the winner of the Sweepstakes and up to four (4) additional family members and/or friends for a total of five (5) persons. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for up to five (5) people from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or car transportation if, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location in Easton, Pennsylvania; hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (room and room tax only) (two rooms for 5 people or one room if 4 or fewer travelers) for a total of a three-day trip; () one (1) days of Free Admission to the new Crayola Experience for up to five people; a Personalized Tour of the Crayola Experience for winner and guests; one (1) meal for up to five (5) people in the Crayola Café; a Crayola gift basket valued at $250.00; a one-year supply of Snyder’s of Hanover® pretzels (awarded in the form of 52 coupons for one (1) free Snyder’s of Hanover® product); and one (1) Snyder’s of Hanover® gift basket. Travel must be arranged through Sponsor at least 60 prior to desired travel dates. Prize trip must be taken before February 28, 2015, or prize will be forfeited with no substitution or compensation to winner. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary, if applicable, in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure, unless a child of winner or a child of another travel companion. Travel companions must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Estimated retail value of grand prize trip: $2,500.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept a prize as specified, prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event that the prize is forfeited for any reason after a winner has been confirmed and the prize awarded, Sponsor shall have no obligation to select an alternate winner.
8. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
9. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State court located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
10. Information collected from entrants is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which may be reviewed at http://www.snyderslance.com/privacy.
11. For the name of the winner, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: 2013 Snyder’s “Crayola Experience” Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 1876, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1876, for receipt by February 15, 2014. Allow four to six weeks following the close of the Sweepstakes for processing of request.
Sponsor: Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., 13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 900, Charlotte, NC 28277.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook.