This website is owned and operated by Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (“S-L”). It is provided and maintained by S-L for the entertainment, education and information of S-L customers, investors and those interested in S-L products.
Agreement to Terms
Intellectual Property/Content Ownership and Use
Please be specifically advised that the content of this website includes, without limitation, the names, logos, images, slogans, product designs, packaging and trade dress of the S-L products displayed on this website. Many of the names, slogans and/or marks are Registered Trademarks ® of S-L Snacks National, LLC; while others are subject to other trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright © and/or other intellectual property rights of S-L Snacks National, LLC, Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. and/or the affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees or licensors of S-L Snacks National, LLC or Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. No unauthorized use may be made of this content.
Prohibition on use/Enforcement of terms
When you place orders through this website, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, address and credit card information. You may not provide incomplete or inaccurate information (the purchase form will indicate what information is required, and what is optional, and you may also check S-L’s Website Privacy Statement for further information on the collection and distribution of information by S-L). You are responsible for any use of this website by anyone using your credit card number, password or other identifier. You are also responsible for activities that occur within your S-L account. Thus, if for any reason you suspect that your credit card, password or other identifying information has been compromised, you should contact S-L immediately.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotional Games and Activities
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Damages
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, S-L MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (II) THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; AND/OR (IV) THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF S-L ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
S-L DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF S-L.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL S-L BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO S-L’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
S-L WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT THEREFROM, EVEN IF S-L HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Disclaimer With Respect to Other Internet Sites
S-L has not reviewed all of the sites, or content of sites, that may be accessed by or linked to this website. S-L is not responsible for the content of any pages or Internet images, information, or data, which are not contained on this website. Viewing of any and all other websites shall be at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless S-L, including, but not limited to, the officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, licensors, agents, licensees, contractors, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party content providers of S-L from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, that arise from, concern, or are connected with your use or misuse of this website or its content. S-L reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with S-L in asserting any available defenses.
Submission of Information and Other Content
1. License: To the extent that portions of this website permit you to send e-mails, submit information for contests or other promotions, or otherwise submit content (including, without limitation, questions, requests, comments, recipes, suggestions, stories, ideas, inventions, information, data, images, likenesses or text) to S-L and/or this website, whether or not such content is viewable in chat rooms or otherwise on this website, please be advised that by submitting such content you grant S-L a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully and freely assignable license to any rights you have in the content submitted, including, but not limited to, the rights to use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, and perform publicly your content (or any part thereof) online and offline. S-L may treat any communication between you and S-L as non-confidential and non-proprietary. S-L is free to use any ideas, techniques, inventions, concepts, recipes, know-how or other information that you provide to S-L for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to any development of products or methods, manufacturing and marketing activities, sales material or efforts, or any other business use, without compensation or remuneration.
2. Standards: You agree not to submit any content to S-L that: (a) infringes on any third-party intellectual property, publicity, privacy, moral (droit moral) or other legal rights; (b) violates any applicable law or regulation; (c) is defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, harmful to minors or child pornographic; (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other harmful components, including, but not limited to, computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (e) constitutes unsolicited junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”); or (f) is otherwise tortious or criminal.
3. Warranty / Indemnity: You warrant and guarantee that you own all intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity, moral (droit moral) and other rights to any content that you submit to us. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against: (a) any and all claims to the rights to content that you provide to us, (b) any and all claims that someone’s rights were violated by our display or other use of the content that you provide to us.
4. Monitoring of Content / Removal: You agree that S-L has no responsibility to monitor, review, edit or control any content or other information that you or others submit to the website. You further agree that S-L may modify, remove or refuse to accept any content on this website for any reason. In certain cases, your access to the website may permit you to modify or remove content that you previously submitted. At your request, S-L may also modify or remove content that you submitted. Please note that we may also decline to modify or remove content that you submitted, despite your request. In addition, we may not be able to modify or remove certain content, including without limitation content that has been distributed to or relied on by another person or entity.
6. No Endorsement / Recommendation: You agree that by displaying the content that you or others submit to this website, S-L does not endorse or recommend any of the information submitted by you or others. In fact, S-L does not endorse, recommend, or take any responsibility for any content submitted to this website by any third party.
Without S-L’s express consent, you may not: (a) link to this website; (b) use any automated means to access the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts; or (c) frame the website, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its pages. Under no circumstances may you: (a) derive or attempt to derive the source or object code, source files or structure of this website or its content by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means; (b) attempt to access the accounts of others or attempt to penetrate security measures of the systems of S-L or its affiliates (“hacking”), whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; or (c) transmit to S-L or by means of this website unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”), or any other form of unauthorized or unsolicited transmission.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
S-L makes no representation that this website or its content are appropriate for or available to locations outside the United States of America, and using this website from territories where it is illegal to do so is prohibited. Such is done at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Forward Looking Statements Disclosure
This website contains certain statements regarding Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (NASDAQ symbol LNCE) including statements regarding the financial position and cash flows, financial trends, reported financial results, trends, forecasts and other information that may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These forward looking statements may be based upon assumptions and estimates made by S-L, each of which are subject to risks and uncertainties. You can identify such forward-looking statements by use of words such as “estimates,” “plans,” “believes,” “expects,” “hopes,” “will,” “intends,” “targets,” “objectives,” “goals,” “forecasts, ” and other words of similar meaning or certainty. Forward-looking statements may also be identified by the fact that they do not strictly relate to historical or current facts. For each such statement S-L claims the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Demand for S-L’s products and services are subject to intense competition, changes in consumer preferences and economic conditions. Actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements found on this website. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements include price competition, industry consolidation, raw material costs or availability of ingredients, effectiveness of sales and marketing activities, effective development of new products, brands, and markets and the operation of a leveraged business as described in S-L’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. We caution you that the above list of important factors and forward-looking statements are not exclusive. We refer you to the filings that S-L has made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. They may discuss new or different factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those forecasted. All forward-looking statements and information included in this website speak only as of the date the information is posted on the website, and we do not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted to the website or to remove such information from this website if it is no longer accurate or complete.
This website may also contain information concerning the stock of S-L and other companies. That information may include stock quotes. The Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. stock price and other stock prices which may be found on or accessed from this website are delayed a minimum of twenty minutes, and are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained or made available on or through this website is not intended for trading purposes. All such stock information is provided on this website by a third-party information provider. Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. and its stock information provider(s) make no warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information found on this website or its suitability for any particular purpose and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or delays in the stock quotes or other information or for any actions you might take in reliance thereon.
Please address any questions or correspondence to:
Attn: Consumer Affairs
P. O. Box 6917
Hanover, PA 17331
To contact S-L by email, please use the form on the Contact Us page in our website.
Legal notices must be sent to S-L’s postal mail address, with “Attention: Legal Department” substituted for “Consumer Affairs” in the mailing address. Notice will be considered given upon receipt. S-L may contact you and communicate official notices to you at your e-mail address, postal mail address, home or work address, telephone number or fax number. S-L is entitled to assume that any address information that you provide to us is correct. Notice to you will be considered given when sent.