- Sugar Cookie Mix – or your own sugar cookie dough
- Snyder’s of Hanover® Mini’s (2 for each cookie)
- Cake Mate Easy Squeeze, white
- Cake Mate Writing Icing, blue
- Candy Melts, red (one for each cookie)
- Prepare dough, according to package directions and roll to appropriate thickness.
- Cut out cookie dough using a heart-shaped cookie cutter; gently press in a Mini Pretzel into each of the two “lobes” of the heart shape.
- Bake cookies following package directions; cool.
- Invert a red candy melt on each of the cooled cookies; place on a microwave-safe dish and microwave at 50% power for about 7 seconds or just until the red candy melt has a slight sheen. Remove from microwave.
- Squeeze a small circle of white Easy Squeeze on each side of the nose to create the eyes.
- Squeeze a little drop of blue Writing Icing in the center of each eye.